COMMUNICATIONS FOR CONSERVATION PROJECTS
This is an online course brought to you by the team at Conservation Careers. The structure of the course follows a detailed analysis of what employers are looking for when hiring early-career conservationists, and is taught by communications guru Lloyd Gofton.
Deadline: August 12th
Time: Self-paced, with 3 months access
Cost: The regular cost for the course is $395, but you can get it now for just $265.
That’s 33% off!
During the course you’ll learn, how to:
- Produce a communications plan for conservation projects.
- Write engaging copy about conservation projects.
- Get press and media coverage for conservation projects.
- Build and engage audiences on social media for conservation projects.
- Create content to support conservation campaigns.
- Measure the success of your communications activities.
After completing the course you’ll confidently be able to plan and deliver effective communications activities, during your career as a wildlife conservationist. Making you more employable, competitive and better at your job