Join us for:
1. In depth binocular presentation
2. Binocular demo and hands-on (setting the eyecups and diopter ring)
3. Introduction to spotting scopes presentation
4. Spotting scope demo and hands-on , comparing them side by side with binoculars
5. After that, if time permits and there is interest, I will also discuss cameras for bird photography.
If not, that information will be included as “self-study” at the end of the the handout.
Annual Membership Benefits
- Free Admission to Museum for the pass holder and any 5 other people
- Free Animal Shows and Museum Events
- 20% off Museum Classes and Workshops (some exclusions apply)
- 20% off in the Gift Shop
- ASTC Passport Program membership. Receive benefits when visiting other ASTC locations more than 90 miles from the Hutchings Museum